- NEW HUBBARD MIDDLE SCHOOL
Replace 54-year-old building with new campus on the same site for 1,200 students in grades 6-8.
- NEW EARLY COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL
Expand opportunity for more students to earn an Associate’s Degree in high school with a new campus for Tyler’s nationally ranked ECHS.
- PRESERVE HOGG MIDDLE SCHOOL
Repurpose nearly 100 year-old school as district office space, community use and student extracurricular programs.
- 2017 BOND ON TIME, ON TARGET & UNDER BUDGET
The 2022 bond will be implemented by the same team using the same practices.
- COMPLETE THE 20-YEAR TRANSFORMATION PLAN OF OUR SCHOOLS
Every student, teacher and campus has been impacted and this is the last phase of the process.
NO TAX RATE INCREASE
65 & OLDER
Homeowners age 65 and over who have applied for and received the Over 65 Homestead Exemption will not be impacted over their frozen dollar amount with the passage of this bond.